martedì 1 marzo 2016

Pusheen the Cat! Cute (and cheap) Stuff!

Salve a tutti quanti!
Sono una grandissima fan di Pusheen, il gattone super carino di Facebook =^.^=
E questo post è dedicato a lui (e a noi!). Ho trovato un po' di cose carine a tema Pusheen su Aliexpress, quindi spero vi piaccia!
//
Hi every1!
I am a big fun of Pusheen the cat! The cute cat of Facebook emoticon =^.^=
And this post is for him!
I found on Aliexpress some cuteness, enjoy!!!


Iniziamo subito con il mio articolo preferito: il pelouche!!! Prima o poi me lo prendo perchè lo trovo ADORABILE!
//
Let's start with my fav. item: the PLUSHEEN!! Soon or later I will buy it, because it is ADORABLE!



 
Price is 7.95$ ! It has different colors but I will buy it gray *-* Link is here: Plusheen  

Socks!!! 


Only for 1.68$ , Link here: pusheen socks



This cuteness is for 16$:

and 23$:
  

Some cell case!!!






I hope you like it!!!!! And have a nice shopping with Aliexpress.com ^^


1 commento:

  1. If you’re such a big fan than maybe you should know it’s a girl and not a “lui” but a “lei” 🙄

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...